Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Goodmorning, Stacy


















kaydeezay (1:25:50 AM): i just feel like you two are a good fit
kaydeezay (1:25:54 AM): and i want it to work
kaydeezay (1:26:05 AM): from an outsiders point of view
kaydeezay (1:26:22 AM): yeah and i can tell you are really happy
kaydeezay (1:26:26 AM): its different
kaydeezay (1:26:38 AM): and its something happy and genuine
kaydeezay (1:26:47 AM): it's mature
kaydeezay (1:26:51 AM): and its' loving
kaydeezay (1:26:54 AM): its refreshing to see

"When everything feels like the movies, yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive."

You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
'Cause you're all I want, you're all I need, you're everything...


Everyone deserves to feel loved. A goodmorning note is the perfect way to remind your special someone how much you care. [:

No comments: