Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Finals Week?

So, I've decided that every Filipino on the entire planet that knows how to play guitar plays this song: Officially Missing You. That, and More Than Words.

Hah, yeah. Well, I was on youtube this morning looking for some good covers to some songs (instead of studying for the three finals that I have today... yikes!) ...but yeah, I was specifically looking for some good ol' Peter Cetera covers of that Karate Kid theme oldie, Inspiration... So I could learn how to play it, haha.

Anyways, while I was searching, I came across this cover of Officially Missing You... by MagicMike from The Boogie Bots! Haha, it made me so happy--just because he's a favorite of mine. [:
Haha, for some reason, I can see JMill rolling her eyes at me right now : P
Hahaha!



Although this is pretty typical since he is Filipino & everything, it's still pretty nice [: Aw, he's attractive & talented, yay! Haha, okay.

HAPPY FINALS WEEK?

No comments: